When the Soft Sciences Get Positively Runny
REMEMBER: If you don’t like this reality, try another one!
The Alternate Reality News Service (ARNS) sends reporters into other universes and has them write articles about what they find there. Part satire, part surrealism, all fake journalism all the time. When the Soft Sciences Get Positively Runny, the 13th collection of ARNS articles, features all the usual news, reviews and interviews readers have come to expect, as well as two special reports: one on what happens when social structures begin to break down and one on Artificial Intelligence changing the nature of … well, everything.
Other books in this series are:
1. Alternate Reality Ain't What It Used To Be
2. What Were Once Miracles Are Now Children's Toys
3. Luna for the Lunies!
4. The Street Finds its Own Uses for Mutant Technologies
7. Futures in Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear
COLLECTIONS OF ADVICE COLUMNS
5. The Alternate Reality News Service's Guide to Love, Sex and Robots
6. What the Hell Were You Thinking? Good Advice for People Who Make Bad Decisions
8. ARNS and the Man
9. E Deplorables Unum
10. Angels of Our Bitter Natures
11. You and What Universe?/That's When Everything Went Cow-shaped
12. Welcome to the Insurrection (We're NOT Sorry For the Inconvenience)
Compendiums of Idiotocracy books
10a. Idiotocracy for Beginners
12a. Advanced Idiotocracy for Beginners
All of the books are available in paperback format from Amazon, Barnes and Nobles and other retailers. All but the latest books are available in ebook format; check web site listings in your area.